Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sorry for all the delay and NOW I AM BACK for more event updates........ Newly added DONATE button to colelct fund for sustaining the web

Event of the Week - WW47


7th Malaysia International Dance Sports Championships
Date: 25th November 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 6.00pm.
Venue: PISA, Relau








Raja Muda Regatta 2007
Date : 16th - 24th Nov 2007
Venue : Tanjung City Marina







Penang's Street Dance Competition 2007
Date: 25th November 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 7.00pm
Venue: New World Park, Burmah Road

1 comment:

  1. hey, welovepenang...i don't know where to leave u msg... so i choose it here. u can add me at alooial@hotmail.com in my msn. i seldom launch my communicator. wahahahaha, dont want ppl to kacau me.

    ReplyDelete