Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sorry for all the delay and NOW I AM BACK for more event updates........ Newly added DONATE button to colelct fund for sustaining the web

Finally I am BACK!!!

Dear readers,

I am sorry for everything for not updating the blog on the event of Penang for almost 3 months. I am sorry and I would seek forgiveness from you my dear readers.

As you all aware of, this web-blog is sustain by a group of volunteers but they had quit one after another to concentrate more on their own carrier. Good luck to them.

I am the only one updating this, but I am away for some projects on my work and I am tied up on some family problem. Sorry for keep you all waiting.

Now I am back and I will try to get more people to help in any kind of contribution to get this web-blog a new life. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back sui chai :)
    you should get your black hourse continue to update :)

    ReplyDelete