Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sorry for all the delay and NOW I AM BACK for more event updates........ Newly added DONATE button to colelct fund for sustaining the web

Photo Contest



I believe there are lots of you who love photo shooting and some of you might be expert in photography. I love it too. I had learn a lot on the food shooting with some of my GURU, that's how much I had improved.

Now it is the time for us to check on our strength. There is a photo contest held recently as stated below and I would encourage my reader, that's you to participate on it. Hope you can learn something out from the contest. Happy participating!!

Some words from the organizer:

Drawing upon the experiences of the "ACCU Photo Contest in Asia and the Pacific" which lasted from 1976 to 2002, the present contest titled "ACCU Asia-Pacific ESD Photo Message Contest-Letters to Tomorrow 2007" is planned to contribute to the United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development (UNDESD: 2005-2014).

The theme of this year's contest is "Celebration of Our Living Culture".

We invite a photograph of people who transmit living culture, together with a text in your own words.

Entries close on 15 Feb 2008.

For more details, please visit the following Web site: http://www.accu.or.jp/esd/photomessage/

Entry form here.

No comments:

Post a Comment